Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nice To Meet You


This is the first note I am posting to my blog . I am so happy that I hereafter have such a nice tool for communicating to you. I liked to have a weblog for a long time. However, I always postponed having such a great communication facility for different and sometimes silly reasons. Maybe one important reason was that I am a kind of lazy person at these things. However, I finally defeated it to take a step in the right direction. Another reason to justify is that I have always been busy.

First of all, let me introduce myself by just few words. I am Saeed, a Persian. You may not know what my name means. Saeed means "Fortunate, Prosperous, Auspicious, Lucky". I am a graduate student of university of Manitoba. I am taking Computer Science in the faculty of Engineering. I started my Ph.D. study from September 2008 under supervision of a very kind, knowledgeable and supportive professor in the department. She is very hard-working and interested in what she is doing. She is the best in the department and even the faculty. Of course, she is just a sample of many many successful and intelligent women all around the world. My major research is about Wireless Sensor Networks, including their theoretically analysis to simulation and implementation. I love the area.

In this blog I am going to talk about my thoughts, experiences, activities and everything probably interesting for you. I really like to hear your comments and opinions about my posts and see what you think. Please provide me your valuable and very respectful ideas and comments.

1 comment:

  1. hello buddy...
    update you blog at least once a week...
    share others somthing about Persia or ...
    just go ahead...
    don forget here...
    Asiram...

    ReplyDelete